What is this class about?
- Focused on the unique needs of women and their partners giving birth in a hospital.
- Fun, date-night atmosphere to focus on the connection between you, your partner, and your growing family.
- This class pairs well with the Homecoming Workshop (1 Class Session) for those who also want to prepare for breastfeeding and baby care!
Who is it for?
- Expecting parents planning a hospital birth who want to be able to make informed decisions about their birth.
- Both mom AND dad. Classes prepare you to support each other and work together!
What topics does it cover?
- Process of labor & birth
- How to navigate interventions
- Medicated & cesarean birth
- Comfort measures & relaxation
- Labor practice & positions
- Mental & emotional preparation for birth
- Special focus on giving dad tools to feel prepared
- Hospital Birth Workbook
- 6 Class Sessions, including hands-on practice and viewing of birth videos
- Access to lending library of books and DVDs
Upcoming Class Dates:
- Mondays at 7 PM, February 5 – March 19, 2018 (6 sessions)
- Mondays at 7 PM, July 23 – August 27, 2018 (6 sessions)