What is this class about?
- Focused on the unique needs of women and their partners giving birth out-of-hospital.
- Based on the philosophy that birth is natural and your body was made to do this.
- Fun, date-night atmosphere to focus on the connection between you, your partner, and your growing family.
- This class pairs well with the Homecoming Workshop (1 Class Session) for those who also want to prepare for breastfeeding and baby care!
Who is it for?
- Parents planning an unmedicated birth at home or a freestanding birth center.
- Both mom AND dad. Classes prepare you to support each other and work together!
What topics does it cover?
- Process of labor & birth
- Variations of labor
- Comfort measures & relaxation
- Mental & emotional preparation for birth
- Special focus on giving dad tools to feel prepared
- Out-of-Hospital Workbook
- 4 Class Sessions, including hands-on practice and viewing birth videos
- Access to lending library of books and DVDs
Upcoming Class Dates:
- Fridays at 7 PM, August 31 – September 21, 2018 (4 sessions)