CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PREGNANCY!
The goal of Birth Boot Camp classes is to give parents the tools to have an amazing birth!
What is Birth Boot Camp?
- Comprehensive birth, newborn care, & breastfeeding education classes
- Research-based, complete curriculum
- Physical and mental preparation for the birth process and early parenting
- Statistics from our classes show low c-section rates and high birth satisfaction rates
- Developed by experienced childbirth educators, midwives, doulas, lactation consultants, Webster-Certified chiropractors, massage therapists, nutritionists and personal trainers to provide complete and relevant information for today’s couples
What Makes Birth Boot Camp Different From Other Birth Classes?
- Birth Boot Camp knows every expecting mother is unique in her desires and preferences for birth and, therefore, does not teach a singular method or way to approach birth.
- Instead, our curriculum presents evidence-based information and teaches a large variety of coping strategies and comfort measures to empower expecting parents to make birth choices that are right for them!
- Learn more about the company and curriculum.
What Classes Does Birth Boot Camp Offer?
- Comprehensive Birth Class
- Birth Center/Home Birth Class
- Hospital Birth Class
- Refresher Birth Class
- Online Birth Class
- Comfort Measures Workshop
- Homecoming: Baby Care & Breastfeeding
- Food & Fitness Program
- Doula Services
Which Birth Classes are Offered in Southlake, TX?
- I currently teach both the Hospital Birth Class and Birth Center/Home Birth Class in Southlake, Texas.
- Each of these classes is offered as a package, bundled with Birth Boot Camp’s Homecoming Workshop (baby care & breastfeeding) to provide more complete preparation for life with baby.
- Additionally, I offer a one-day Comfort Measures Workshop for parents wanting to learn coping skills for birth and a Refresher Birth Class for parents who have taken a birth class during a previous pregnancy, but want to brush up before their next baby arrives.
- If you are interested in any of the other Birth Boot Camp class options, I would be happy to put you in touch with another local instructor currently offering those classes or I can give you a $25 coupon code for online classes. I’d love to help you find the class that works best for you!
Our birth class location in Southlake is easily accessible from Grapevine, Keller, Westlake, Trophy Club, Roanoke, Argyle, Flower Mound, Irving, Coppell, Colleyville, Hurst, Bedford, Euless, Watauga, North Richland Hills, Alliance area, North Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Carrollton, Fort Worth, & surrounding areas.