CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PREGNANCY!
The goal of Birth Boot Camp classes is to give parents the tools to have an amazing birth!
What is Birth Boot Camp?
- Comprehensive birth, newborn care, & breastfeeding education classes.
- Research-based, complete curriculum.
- Physical and mental preparation for the birth process and early parenting.
- Equips both both mom AND dad to feel prepared for birth.
- Statistics from our classes show low c-section rates and high birth satisfaction rates.
- Developed by experienced childbirth educators, midwives, doulas, lactation consultants, Webster-Certified chiropractors, massage therapists, nutritionists and personal trainers to provide complete and relevant information for couples.
What Makes Birth Boot Camp Different From Other Birth Classes?
- Birth Boot Camp knows every expecting mother is unique in her desires and preferences for birth and, therefore, does not teach a singular method for approaching birth.
- Instead, our curriculum presents evidence-based information and teaches a large variety of coping strategies and comfort measures to empower expecting parents to make birth choices that are right for them!
Which Birth Classes are Offered in Grapevine, TX?
- Birth Class – Preparation for birth, baby care, and breastfeeding. Each series meets for 7 weekly sessions.
- Refresher Birth Class – A one day class for parents who have taken a birth class during a previous pregnancy, but want to review the birth process and hands-on comfort techniques before their next baby arrives.
Where Do Classes Meet?
- Our birth classes meet at Prime Chiropractic in Grapevine, TX.
- We meet in a comfortable, open class space and encourage couples to dress comfortably, bring snacks, and get to know each other as we prepare for birth together!