Why do I need a Refresher Birth Class?
- A lot of other things have probably been on your mind since the last time you gave birth. Review the essentials, so you feel ready to give birth again.
- How your birth went last time may affect this birth. Address past births and make a plan to go into labor feeling prepared.
- This class helps you carve out dedicated time to prepare for THIS birth and THIS baby, which you may never get around to otherwise.
Who is it for?
- Expecting couples who have taken a childbirth class during a previous pregnancy, but want a refresher on birth before their next baby arrives!
What topics does it cover?
- Review of the birth process
- Comfort measures & relaxation
- Preparation for a smooth postpartum
- Partner involvement, so they feel prepared to support you emotionally & physically during birth
- Processing events from your previous birth – fears, concerns, questions, things you want to do differently, and things you’re excited about
- Information tailored to your unique plans
- 3 hours of private or small group class time
- Refresher Birth Class Workbook
Upcoming Class Dates:
- I am currently on maternity leave as I welcome my own baby! Classes for 2023 due dates will be posted here next spring.