My role as your doula is to work alongside you, your partner, and your provider to help you have the birth you desire. It is my goal to provide compassionate, professional support throughout your transition to motherhood. I believe women’s bodies are made to give birth and that your BIRTH day should be one of the happiest, most empowering days of your life.
It’s an honor to provide support to every birthing mother I serve. Pricing and support do not change based on the type of birth you want, where you plan to give birth, the length of your labor, or how your birth unfolds.
I offer doula services to families throughout the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex area. This includes Grapevine, Southlake, Keller, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Flower Mound, Denton, Fort Worth, and surrounding areas.
DOULA SERVICE PACKAGES
Every doula package includes:
- A free consultation to get to know each other
- 1 or 2 prenatal visits in your home to discuss your desires for your birth
- Assistance in developing your unique birth and postpartum plan
- Unlimited contact by phone, email, and text throughout your pregnancy
- Resources and referrals to support your pregnancy goals
- Access to my lending library of birth and baby books & DVD’s
- Dedicated time on call for you beginning at 38 weeks of pregnancy until the birth of your baby
- Emotional and physical support throughout your labor
- Support immediately after the birth until mom is comfortable, including help initiating breastfeeding
- A postpartum visit in your home within the first 6 weeks after birth
- A postpartum gift package to love on the new mother & baby
DOULA SUPPORT PACKAGE – $800
Birth doula services in the Dallas Fort Worth area, including everything listed above.
WELCOME BABY PACKAGE – $1025
Doula Support + Birth Class Series + Newborn & Breastfeeding Class. Combine doula support with childbirth education to thoroughly prepare for an amazing birth! Learn about the process of birth, hands-on comfort measures, newborn care, and breastfeeding, so that you and your partner feel prepared and confident for the day your baby arrives. Read more about our Hospital Birth Class and Birth Center/Home Birth Class and pick the one that is right for you.
REFRESHER PACKAGE – $850
Doula Support + Refresher Class. Combine doula support with childbirth education. This package is ideal for the mom who has taken a birth class during a previous pregnancy, but wants to review the labor process and learn hands-on skills for coping and comfort measures before her next birth. Read more about our amazing Refresher Birth Class.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about doula services in the Dallas Fort Worth area. I’d be happy to set up a free consultation. I look forward to meeting you!
A retainer of 50% is due at the time of contract signing to reserve your dates. The remainder is due by 35 weeks of pregnancy.