What is the Refresher Birth Class about?
- A lot of other things have probably been on your mind since the last time you gave birth. Review the essentials, so you feel ready to give birth again.
- How your birth went last time may affect this birth. Address past births and make a plan to go into labor feeling prepared.
- Dedicated time preparing for THIS birth and THIS baby.
Who is it for?
- Expecting couples who have taken a childbirth class during a previous pregnancy, but want a refresher on birth before their next baby arrives!
What topics does it cover?
- Review of the birth process
- Comfort measures & relaxation
- Partner involvement, so they feel prepared to support you emotionally & physically during birth
- Processing events from your previous birth – fears, concerns, questions, things you want to do differently, and things you’re excited about
- Information tailored to your unique plans
- 3 hours of private class time
- Refresher Birth Class Workbook
**This is a private class that can be scheduled at your convenience. To schedule a Refresher Class, contact me at email@example.com or register for class here.**