Birth Center/Home Birth Class Begins June 16!
- Due to COVID-19 and our desire to keep pregnant families safe, we have moved our classes 100% online for the next couple months. Even during these unusual circumstances, you deserve to feel prepared and excited to meet your baby!
- Join us for our Birth Center & Home Birth Class series which includes 5 class sessions you can stream from home, as well as live weekly Zoom meetings with your class to ask questions, connect, and apply what you’re learning to your unique birth plan. We will have fun and make sure you feel completely prepared for your baby’s birth!
Online Class Sessions Cover:
- Process of labor & birth
- Comfort measures & relaxation
- Preparation for natural birth
- Labor practice & positions
- Water birth
- How to feel safe while pushing
- Mental & emotional preparation for birth
- Medicated & cesarean birth
- Special focus on giving dad tools to feel prepared
Weekly Live Zoom Sessions Cover:
- Q & A with your instructor
- Application and discussion of class topics
- Birth Plan guidance
- Building community & friendships with other expecting parents
- Birth Boot Camp Class Workbook
- Five professionally filmed & edited online class sessions (2.5 hours each), including hands-on practice and viewing of birth videos
- Weekly 45 min – 1 hour Zoom calls with your instructor and class group to answer questions, apply what you’re learning to your birth, and build community
- Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Upcoming Class Dates:
- Tuesdays at 7 PM, June 16 – July 14, 2020 – (5 sessions; Perfect for July, Aug, Sept, & Oct due dates)