What is this class about?
- Coping skills for an amazing birth!
- Designed to help both partners build confidence for the big day.
- Prepares you with emotional and practical skills for the experience of labor.
Who is it for?
- Couples seeking to work together during labor and birth.
- For those wanting to labor at home before going to the hospital or those planning an unmedicated birth.
What topics does it cover?
- Relaxation practice
- Comfort measures
- Imagery for labor
- How to support a laboring woman
- Communication skills for labor
- Comfort Measures Workbook
- 4 hour live class including hands-on practice of comfort measures
Upcoming Class Dates:
- Saturday, March 16, 2019 – 1-5 PM (1 session)