What is this class about?
- Designed to help both partners build confidence for the big day!
- Prepares you with emotional and practical skills to cope with the experience of labor.
Who is it for?
- Couples seeking to work together during labor and birth.
- This workshop does not replace a childbirth education course, but is a wonderful supplement for those wanting to prepare for a natural birth!
What topics does it cover?
- Relaxation practice
- Comfort measures
- Imagery for labor
- How to support a laboring woman
- Communication skills for labor
- Comfort Measures Workbook
- 4 hour live class including hands-on practice of comfort measures
Upcoming Class Dates:
- Saturday, February 17, 2018 – 1-5 PM
- Saturday, October 6, 2018 – 1-5 PM